Thursday, July 31, 2014

Hair Volume, Thanks to A Model Recommends!

Hello, readers! Sorry I haven't written in a while, I've been a little busy. Don't fear, I'm here! Alright, so today I wanted to write about is how to get hair volume from flat hair!

I was searching around for this for a while, especially on YouTube. I found a great, great YouTube channel called A Model Recommends hosted by Ruth Crilly. She has lots of great how-to's and product reviews. If you aren't much of a YouTuber, she also has a website! For some reason I can't post the link, but a quick Google search will get you there.

Anyway, so onto the volumization (I just invented a word, haha) process.

Okay, so all of the products she recommends are from KMS. According to her, this is a very quick process. According to her hair, it gets you massive volume!

To start out, put in a few pumps of KMS' Silk Sheen Styling Cream all through your hair and blow dry. This makes your hair nice and smooth, a perfect canvas for almost all hair styles! But wait, I'm not done.

Next, after it's dry, you would put in one or two KMS' Silk Sheen Polishing Serum all over the surface of your hair to get rid of frizz. Once it's in, you would add KMS' Add Volume Root Spray to, as the name implies, your root. Really work it in. Tilt your head and blow dry!

Once dry, add in KMS' Hair Play Sea Salt Spray for the crazy volume. Just spray it all over your hair, tilt your head, and blow dry! Go back and add more product to it, tilt your head once again, and blow dry. According to the video, every time you do this your hair grows a few inches! You just continue on with this until you get your desired volume.

 Ms. Crilly says in her video, that the sea salt spray works great, but it kind of dulls blonde hair. I have a suggestion for that! I use Kerastase Elixir K Ultime. It makes my hair smooth and shiny, so I imagine this would work for this situation as well.


I'll post the links later, if it allows me! Good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment