Monday, July 21, 2014

Yoga, good for the body and soul.

     I love yoga, its my absolute favorite. It's like a cleanser for your body and energy. I have complied some of my favorite yoga routines (and yoga websites), and I sure hope you love it as much as me!

1) From doyogawithme.com, its a pre-run yoga routine that I do, if not obvious enough, before I run. Here's the video link; http://vimeo.com/26634653

Its by a yogi named Fiji McAlpine, she films this at a beach so you can hear all the peaceful waves. It really relaxes me. I like to meditate a little before and after I do yoga, but with this one I only meditate before since I like to run right after my muscles warm up.

2) From yogajournal.com. They have a yoga sequence builder, which I love because I can customize it to my specific needs. You can save and print your sequence, even share them! I just like to have fun with this one.

3) Skinny Mom has a great list of yoga poses. The link is http://www.skinnymom.com/2014/02/17/70-yoga-poses-to-tone-and-strengthen-your-body/ It categorizes each based on what muscle(s) it works, which is great!

I'm not quite done with this post, I just wanted to publish to get you guys started! Good luck on your journey to spiritual enlightenment.


Namaste

No comments:

Post a Comment